Free Book: Truly, Madly by Heather Webber


So, a couple months ago I was surprised to win a free book from GoodReads. It arrived in the mail today, so I've put it in my to-read pile and will hopefully get a chance to check it out soon! It sounds like a really cute, fluffy read with a nice dash of supernatural thrown in.

Oh right, this is supposed to be an art blog, isn't it? Well, design-wise, I love the viney swirls... but other than that? It screams generic-chick-lit-romance and doesn't really convey anything regarding the plot-blurb on the back. (Plot blurb, by the way, is basically "psychic matchmaker loses powers, meets up with a private eye, solves mystery, finds love" ;)) I don't think it's something I'd pick up in the bookstore based on covers alone. ETA: The final cover design is a slight variation which I like much better. Just FYI.

Will update you guys once I've read it.

Leave a Reply